Our Discover more teacher programs provide relaxed opportunities for teachers to:
- Explore how our exhibitions, programs, resources and objects can be used as valuable learning resources.
- Identify links to curriculum.
- Discover our range of programs and resources for students and teachers.
- Meet other teachers and share ideas.
Discover more – Afghanistan: Hidden Treasures from the National Museum, Kabul provided teachers with a unique opportunity to preview this touring exhibition after school hours. The session showcased learning resources to support student learning and align with curriculum. This Professional Development session was attended by 70 teachers from South East Qld and Northern NSW. Our special thanks goes to those teachers who partnered with Qld Museum's Learning Team to further develop and describe educational resources and experiences this exhibition could offer.
Access information on other past teacher programs, including exhibition previews, object based learning and museum resources for teachers. Visit Resources to download teacher notes, student notes, activity sheets and more.
Teacher program topics include:
- Discover more - Mummy: Secrets of the Tomb
- Discover more - Whodunit?
- Discover more - Megawatt
- Discover more - Energy and Change
Contact Bookings for information on Teacher programs, school bookings or ways we could support your teaching of museum related themes.
Subscribe to our Learning E-news to keep informed about our changing exhibitions and ways we may meet teacher's needs.
Pest & Threats resource kit for schools from