You can borrow QM Loans learning resource kits from a Regional Loans depot. Regional Loans are free and generally for a loan period of two weeks. Borrowers are responsible for costs of and for transporting kits.
Check our Regional Loans annual schedules and then contact a Regional Loans depot to book and borrow kits.
Regional Loans Depots and Schedules 2013
Far North Queensland (42 KB)
- Atherton, Mossman, Cairns, Cardwell
North Queensland (66 KB)
- Cloncurry, Townsville, Bowen, Mackay
Townsville (28 KB)
- Museum of Tropical Queensland
Central Queensland (66 KB)
- Moranbah, Barcaldine, Emerald, Blackwater
Central Coast (44 KB)
- Rockhampton, Gladstone, Bundaberg, Maryborough
South West (66 KB)
- Charleville, Roma, Chinchilla, Goondiwindi
Toowoomba (29 KB)
South East Queensland (67 KB)
- Kingaroy, Gympie, Maroochydore, Redcliffe
South Coast (64 KB)
- Ipswich, Beaudesert, Burleigh, Logan
Queensland Museum loans are provided free of charge throughout regional Queensland thanks to a partnership with Australia Post.
QM Loans | 122 Gerler Road Hendra Queensland 4011 | Email: email@example.com
Open 9am to 5pm weekdays (to 5:30pm Monday & Friday) | Closed weekends & public holidays