Tickets are required for entry to Explore-a-saurus. Bookings are essential for group visits. To assist with planning and booking your visit, Queensland Museum offers a range of supporting learning experiences.
The following opportunities and resources are available for teachers and students to immerse themselves in the Explore-a-saurus exhibition:
- Free preview of Explore-a-saurus.
A two week period has been designated for teachers to visit and evaluate the exhibition from Tuesday 29 January until Sunday 10 February.
Present your name, contact details and proof of current teacher registration at the entry to Explore-a-saurus for a complimentary adult admission.
- Download the Education Kit (1609 KB) developed by Scienceworks and modified for Queensland Museum audiences. Kit includes Australian Curriculum links, dinosaur learning activities and more.
- Enrich your students’ visit experience by including a facilitated School Program with your booking. Two interactive dinosaur-themed programs are available for years P-7. Bookings subject to availability.
- Access Queensland Museum online learning resources for pre-visit or post-visit activities and information.
Explore teacher developed site, Dinosaurs, Biodiversity and Climate Change to find information on Queensland dinosaur discoveries, extinction theories, student games and downloadable fact sheets.
- A museum in your classroom or library? QM Loans has museum specimens or discovery kits for you to borrow. Collections range from casts of dinosaur ribs and footprints to models and molds.