This collection is particularly strong in parasitic worms. It includes:
- about 38,000 specimens representing the various phyla of worms;
- includes over 4,900 type specimens;
- parasitic worms (especially of aquatic hosts);
- free-living flatworms (Platyhelmintha);
- earthworms (Oligochaeta);
- the Australian Society for Parasitology Information on Collections (ASPIC) database; an initiative that links all the Australian parasitic worm and protozoan collections;
- 99.5% of the collections are databased.